Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Do Mold Specialists Complete Inspections?
Mold inspections can often be vital in determining how organisms have impacted hosting materials and contents throughout your property. This assessment can also be critical in determining the work necessary to restore and remediate active colonization in a home or business. Our Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) have extensive training and identifying various types of residential mold and the knowledge necessary to remove it when it presents a threat to the household.
What Can SERVPRO Do About Mold Removal?
With how quickly mold growth situations can get out of control, professionals like ours need to begin remediation as soon as possible. This process seeks to eliminate active colonies through several tactics, including surface sanding and dry ice blasting. Our general contracting license also allows us to perform controlled demolition on materials too severely impacted by colonization. Our team fixates on:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Mold Damage Repairs for Basement and Attic Mold
As a mold remediation contractor, we can offer a broad spectrum of services to provide build back and repairs where needed after mold infestations. Microbial threats can deteriorate structural elements, which require controlled demolition in many cases to overcome.
Can Musty Odors Get Removed After Black Mold?
Harsh odors are a telling sign of active colonization. Air scrubbers, thermal foggers, and hydroxyl generators can all play a role in lessening the concentration of mold spores and subsequent odors.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 299-0330
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Niagara County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 299-0330
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Niagara County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: